Change of mind
We are happy to offer you a refund or exchange for change of mind on most purchases. The following conditions apply for change of mind returns:
- Product is returned within 21 days from date of purchase in store or; from date of delivery for online orders.
- Proof of purchase is provided with the returned product.
- The product is unworn, unwashed and unused, in its original condition with all tags intact.
- For swimwear, all hygiene stickers and tags are intact. Swimwear returns will be assessed prior to any refunds being processed.
- Afterpay, PayPal & Klarna purchases are valid for refund only. We cannot offer an exchange on Afterpay, Klarna and PayPal purchases.
Our change of mind policy does not apply to the following products:
- Due to health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to refund or exchange on face masks, any underwear products and swimwear products without the hygiene stickers intact for change of mind.
- Final Sale items - Final Sale applies to items that have been marked down to clear, this includes items purchased with a further discount on the already marked down price. Final sale items will be marked on the product page (online) and on the receipt. By purchasing a final sale item, you agree that the item cannot be exchanged or refunded for a change of mind.
- Any products customised for personalisation cannot be refunded or exchanged for change of mind. This includes any alterations to garments.
- Products purchased at a further discount due to a fault that was identified at the time of purchase.
- Gift card/voucher purchases.
- Alterations, dry cleaning, gifting and delivery service charges or fees.
Our change of mind returns policy as stated above does not affect your usual rights under the Australian Consumer Law. If you believe your purchase is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for purpose or is not as described, then you may be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund once the product has been assessed and confirmed as faulty or damaged.
Please contact our friendly customer service team if you believe your purchase fails to meet the consumer guarantee.
Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund.
Purchases made in our Freestanding stores
If you purchased your product from one of our freestanding stores, you cannot return the product via post. You can visit any of our freestanding stores (excluding David Jones and Clearance stores) to exchange or refund in line with our change of mind policy and consumer guarantees.
Purchases made in our Clearance stores
If you purchased your product from one of our Clearance stores, you cannot return the product via post. You need to return to the same Clearance store to exchange or refund in line with our change of mind policy and consumer guarantees. If you need assistance with a Clearance store purchase return, please contact our friendly customer service team
Purchases made in Department stores or online marketplaces
If you purchased your product from a David Jones store, David Jones online, Iconic, Catch, Westfield Direct or other online marketplaces, you cannot return the product via post to us or to any of our freestanding stores. Please refer to the relevant brand/company returns policies and procedures.
Purchases made on our Online store
If you purchased your product from our online store, you can visit any of our freestanding stores (excluding David Jones and Clearance stores) to exchange or refund in line with our change of mind policy and consumer guarantees.
You can also lodge a return via post through our Returns portal We cannot offer an exchange via postal returns.
We may fulfill your online order from different locations in split shipments. If you receive multiple parcels, please make sure you return the product from the same order in one parcel. This will ensure you will only be charged one return fee.
Please contact our friendly customer service team for assistance with returning any faulty or damaged product from an online purchase. You will be required to submit the online order number, details of the fault or damage, and any relevant photos for assessment.
Still need help?
Live Chat with us Online
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 1800 002 477 (AU) or 0800 467 004 (NZ)