Klarna is a service that allows flexible payment plans for online purchases. Shop the pieces you want now and pay them off in four equal payments over 8 weeks.
To use Klarna you must:
- Live in Australia;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.
Using Klarna for the first time:
- Add garments to your shopping bag
- Choose Klarna as your payment method at checkout
- You will be prompted to create a Klarna account and confirm and pay the first of four installments upfront
Funds for the first payment made using Klarna must be available on your credit or debit card at the time of checkout. (First payment will not occur until 14 days after checking out)
Please note, Klarna cannot be used to pay for Gift Cards, or any orders containing a Gift Card as well as other items.
If you are unsure or need further questions answered please visit https://www.klarna.com/au/
You can download the Klarma app from the Apple and Google Play app store.
Please note Klarna is unavailable in New Zealand.
Still need help?
Live Chat with us Online
Email us: email@example.com
Call us at 1800 002 477 (AU) or 0800 467 004 (NZ)